1. General information
- This policy applies to the website, operating under the url: www.djjacobe.com
- The website Operator and Personal Data Administrator is: Jakub Stróżniak, Ul. Stokrotkowa 47, 60-175 Poznań
- Operator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to data voluntarily provided on the website.
- The website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing contact forms
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
- By means of data voluntarily entered in forms, introduced into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies on end devices.
2. Data protection methods used by the Operator
- Locations for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data entered on the website is encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator can read it. This protects the data in the event of theft from the server database.
- The Operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator makes regular back-up copies.
- Regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data is an important element of data protection.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the Operator: cyberFolks.pl.
4. Your rights and further information on the use of your data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, in particular if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This provision applies to the following groups of recipients:
- hosting companies,
- postal operators,
- employees and authorized associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website,
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. accounting). Marketing data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the controller:
- access to your personal data,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling. The right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for the establishment, assertion or defense of legal claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the website.
- Personal data is not transferred outside the European Union.
5. Information contained in the forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The website may record information on connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may record information to facilitate the matching of form data with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears in the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of establishing contact with a potential customer.
6. Administrator logs
- Information about user behavior on the website may be recorded. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Cookie information
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the service user’s terminal equipment for use on the website. Cookies generally contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time at which they were stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: to maintain a website user’s session (after logging in and for the purposes set out above under „Essential marketing techniques”;
- The website uses two main types of cookies: „session” cookies and „persistent” cookies. Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal equipment until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Permanent” cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment for the duration specified in the cookie settings or until deleted by the user.
- Web browser software generally allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the website can modify their settings in this respect. The web browser can be used to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Please refer to your Internet browser’s help or documentation for further details.
- Cookies placed on the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Deactivating cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, or in extreme cases impossible, to use websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: